What is Project Member Spotlight?
Project Member Spotlight is a series that was designed to make the Division 22 community stronger by getting to know each other better. All our members are doing outstanding work in their institutions, their organizations or their practices. What we want to do is give each other the opportunity to learn a little more about the person behind the CV!
Every few weeks we will reach out to a Division 22 member and ask the to answer 5 questions! We will give you time to prepare your answers, and then we will get in touch with you to hear your answers and to share them with the rest of our community. Our interviews will be recorded on video or audio and posted on our website and social media.
We are hoping to make this project a fun and bonding experience. So, grab the 5 questions here, think about your answers, and who knows...maybe next time the spotlight will be on you!
The Big Five
Let’s get to know each other!
- What event in your life shaped the most who you are now?
- What advice would you give the younger you?
- What words or phrases do you use A LOT?
- What do you say to yourself when you doubt yourself?
- What book would you tell everyone to read?