Our mission is to lead the community of psychologists who, through research, practice, education and advocacy, enhance the wellbeing of people living with disability or chronic health conditions.
- Set the standard of practice for culturally competent, evidence-based, wholistic, and personalized care.
- Promote innovative and rigorous research to improve outcomes, services, and organizations, and reduce costs.
- Set the standards for education and training in the competencies of rehabilitation psychology.
- Be the premier source of psychological knowledge regarding disability and chronic health conditions for healthcare professionals, policymakers, the public, and the media.
- Champion disability as a human rights and social justice issue.
- Move communities and organizations towards greater access for all in health care, the workplace and public engagement.