Early Career Psychologists
The mission of the Division 22 Early Career Psychologist Special Interest Group (ECP SIG) is to bring together rehabilitation psychologists who are early career members and/or those members who work with and mentor early career rehabilitation psychologists to represent and advocate for the professional development needs and interests of this highly diverse group.
- Work closely with the ECP representative to align strategic objectives, particularly related to division and SIG membership.
- Serve as a resource and advocate for ECP representation within all Division 22 task forces, committees, and subcommittees.
- Advocate and promote financial awards/discounts to support attendance at the Division 22 Mid-Winter Meeting and APA convention.
- Partner with Section 2, the Membership Committee and other similarly aligned groups within Division 22 to increase ECP member access to quality mentoring.
- Promote the issues related to early career development in Division 22 activities and initiatives.
- Serve as a professional networking resource for ECP members.
Connie Sung, PhD